Inaugurated in November 2022, after a total restyling of what was the multi-brand store present since 2015, the Verga 1947 store in Via Capelli at number 6 is entirely dedicated to the Patek Philippe brand.
A bond consolidated since 1988, a year of important turning point for the Verga family thanks to the arrival of the concession of the renowned Swiss brand.
The store extends over a space of approximately 100 m2 and is characterized by an open-space exhibition environment entirely dedicated to the product and welcoming the customer, allowing them to be accompanied in choosing their object of desire.
The aesthetics of the internal architecture is characterized by the elegant and refined atmosphere it offers, as well as by the meticulous finishes that contribute to the success of a refined and distinguished place. The minimalist design combines the sensorial essence with the simplicity of the spaces, placing the customer and his individual sense of style at the centre.
Via V. Capelli 6 (Piazza Gae Aulenti), Milano