Authoritative point of reference for high-end watchmaking since 1947, the historic headquarters in Via Mazzini 3 today deals with the brands Tudor, Hublot, Grand Seiko, Girard-Perregaux, Moser, Tag Heuer, Gerald Charles, Parmigiani Fleurier, Eberhard, NOMOS, and a selection of vintage and second-hand watches.
Over the years, the shop has expanded and from the single window at the beginning it has reached a space of around 200 m2 on two floors, with 4 windows facing the street. A new concept of spaces and a total revolution in the layout and design of the sales area, laboratory and offices.
On the ground floor, in an area of approximately 100 m2, elegantly furnished with furniture and walls all played in the warm colors of wood and beige, there are three sales counters and lounges reserved for the presentation of models from the most prestigious brands. On the first floor there is the spacious laboratory and offices, as well as a lounge dedicated to private appointments.
In 1997 the shop in Via Mazzini 3 was also recognized as one of the Historic Shops of Milan, receiving a plaque which consecrates its entrance and which is still present in the store today.
Via Mazzini 3 (Piazza Duomo), Milano